Thursday, December 7, 2023

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin

I'm not into video games, but my son is a big gamer. When I heard about this book and read all the positive reviews, I wondered if he'd like this novel, but I wanted to try it myself first to see what I thought. It's about two young friends, Sam and Sadie, who decide to put college on hold and create a game together. The book then follows their careers and their relationship as they start their own company and continue to create other games.

The characters are very well developed, and while they are certainly flawed, they are likeable. And the minor characters are also believable; in fact, Marx was my favorite. I enjoyed the book, and while I'm not sure my son will feel the same way, it's heading his way for Christmas. -June

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this book, too, and would recommend especially to gamers which I am not, but still....