Saturday, March 16, 2013

T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton

I confess that I've never read any of the alphabet mystery book by Sue Grafton.  But I have listened to many of them.  I downloaded this one to listen to on our recent road trip, but we never got around to it.  So I started it up one day when I was on the treadmill and, like all the others in this series, I was quickly hooked.  Judy Kay, the woman who reads the book, is fabulous and does a wonderful job of taking on all the characters and their voices.  And the character of Kinsey is so likeable and smart that you can't help but enjoy the ride - even when things get a little crazy.  In T is for Trespass, there's a woman who is preparing to steal money from Kinsey's neighbor, a couple who are suing someone for a car accident they deliberately caused, and a few other minor plot lines as well.  All the stories keep you reading (or in my case, listening) and enjoying.  -June

No comments: