Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Banks of Certain Rivers by Jon Harrison

I really need to be better about posting right after I finish a book.  I loved this book and recommended it to several friends, but then forgot to write about it here.  And with my feeble memory...... well, I remember the book but some of the details have slipped away in the 5 or 6 weeks since I finished it.  Ahhh, senility.

This is one of those books that appeared on BookBub and sounded interesting and was very inexpensive.  And it turned out to be a good read.  This is the story of a man who is a high school teacher and coach.  He's married with a son; however, we quickly learn that his wife has been in an accident and is hospitalized.  Our beloved coach is accused of something and the trouble escalates.  I don't want to spoil it for you, but the case of characters is interesting and the relationship between the coach and his son is key to the book.  There's even a touch of technology there that the geek in me appreciated.  I recommend this one.  -June

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved it!! Thanks, June! BT